New Web-Based Map Delivery

During the day, I work at Human Early Learning Partnership as a Spatial Data Analyst and Cartographer. A large part of my teams work is producing provincial, regional, and neighbourhood scale maps of the state of early child development accross BC. For the past 10 years, this project has published PDF and PPT files for people to download, but this year we are now also hosting image files that can easily be viewed online without waiting for a download. Please take a look at this new delivery platform and submit any comments or questions that come to mind.

This entry was posted in Data Visualization, Maps, UBC. Bookmark the permalink.

67 Responses to New Web-Based Map Delivery

1. Rudrasa says:

very fine article and applicable.
    keep going .Propmtengineeringcourseinhyderabad

2. mohith IT says:

nice blog
    I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting

3. praveen says:

The institute collaborates with leading companies and cyber security firms to provide students with access to a wide range of job openings and internships in the field. Additionally, the institute offers ongoing support and networking opportunities to help students build professional connections and advance in their cyber security careers.

4. Roja Rani says:

Machine learning expertise is in high demand across various industries, and Brolly AI equips you with the tools and knowledge to capitalize on these opportunities. Whether you’re looking to advance in your current role, transition to a new career, or launch your startup, our program empowers you to chart a path to success in the rapidly evolving world of AI.
    machine learning classes in hyderabad

5. Thank you for your kind words! I’m delighted that you found the post engaging and informative. Your appreciation means a lot to me, and I’m glad to have provided content that resonates with you. If you have any questions or need further clarification on any topic discussed, feel free to ask. Your feedback motivates me to continue sharing valuable insights and knowledge.

6. PRAVEEN says:

Fantastic article! Please continue sharing more. Ethical Hacking

7. sailaja says:

“Great article, felt good after reading, worth it.
    i would like to read more from you
    keep posting more.
    also follow best social-media-marketing-agency-in-hyderabad

8. A substantial effort has been invested.
    CYBER SECURITY ACADEMY

9. vikas says:

Nice work you have been published. Best Home loans in Hyderabad

10. “I thoroughly enjoyed your post. It was excellently written and really got me thinking.”