- How do you obtain information about environmental bylaws or environmental protection measures in your municipality? (Please check from the list all that apply)
- research myself online
- use information provided by municipality at time of permit pick up
- attend a local builder/renovator building session
- call the municipality directly
- call the local transfer/recycling station
- I don’t look for more information
- Ask my co-worker
- Other: (please specify) ____________________________________________
The top three answers to this question were: research online, use information provided by the municipality at the time of permit pick up and call the municipality directly.
Only 3% of respondents answered that they did not look for information. When asked about other methods of obtaining information, the two specific replies were “hearsay” and “I just know from experience”.