Click the link to open the poster as a PDF; the Symposium will take place on June 4. My presentation, “‘Like a real girl: gaze, gender, and synthetic humans in Gothic science fiction” will develop the paper I gave on May 2 at Gothic Feminism 3: Technology, Women, and Gothic-Horror On-Screen, at the University of Kent in Canterbury, UK.
- Invisible to Visible: Symposium & Publication Exhibition of Contract Faculty Work at Congress 2019
- English 364/001: 19th-Century Studies (September 2019)
- English 243/001: Science Fiction and Fantasy/Speculative Fiction (September 2019)
- English 110/034 and 035 Approaches to Literature (January 2020)
- English 100/016: Reading and Writing About Literature (January 2020)