Join us for our upcoming 2-hours kayaking trip at Deep Cove in North Vancouver on Saturday, August 12 from 3-5pm (rain or shine). We have booked some double kayaks. Rental rates include equipment and a short introduction to the equipment and safety features.
Cost: $30.80 per person (including GST and PST). Please note that payment is required to secure your place. Unfortunately, due to space limitations, refunds will not be possible.
RSVP by Wednesday, August 9. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Some infos from the Deep Cove Kayak Centre:
What to Wear
- We simply recommend that you dress for the weather in comfortable, athletic clothing that you don’t mind getting a little bit wet
- More specifically, we suggest non-cotton layers and a wind/rain shell is nice to bring along if conditions change
- If it is hot and sunny we strongly encourage sunscreen, hats and sunglasses (with a strap)
What to Bring
- Government issued Photo ID
- Waterproof watch
- Cell phones and cameras (brought at user’s own risk, we sell great waterproof cases at our shop)
- Change of clothes for after paddling
- Water Bottle and snack