Librarian friends are moving away

by Jing Liu ~ May 9th, 2012. Filed under: Life, News & Announcement, Professional Development.

Finally, warm weather came, and good friends are leaving. It’s our lost and Sillicon Valley’s gain! At the party, I was reminded about the readership of this blog. So, I am back here to say good-bye.

We are touched by you love birds and enjoyed our friendship. We are happy for your career development. Enjoy the sun, the new house and stay in touch!

3 Responses to Librarian friends are moving away

1.   Qi

My eyes are welling up with tears over your sweet words and the cute photo. Thanks Jing so much for being a terrific mentor and friend to me. With your guidance and inspiration, I made a smooth transition to be a librarian. I will follow the career path and be a good one.

All my dear friends in Vancouver, I miss you already. Keep in touch and hopefully see you soon!

2.   Heather

嗨,我都被你们感动死了!朱磊、黄祺:很想念你们!你们离开温哥华,我也感到一种莫名的舍不得,尽管你们在温哥华和在硅谷,我们都很难得见上一面,但毕竟留在温哥华见面的机会会多一些。希望你们在硅谷一切顺利。在这里送上我迟到的祝福。别忘了保持联系。

谢谢刘老师数年如一日辛苦耕耘,让我们大家的友情得以维系,不论身在何方。每次读刘老师的博文都是一种享受,并且勾起我对UBC/Slais时光的怀念。在此表示衷心的感谢!– Heather

3.   Lingbo

What a beautiful photo! Thank you for capturing our thoughts and expressing our best wishes for the couple.

Take care, love birds! Fly high, happy, and together, forever and ever.