601 Graduate Symposium, Wed Oct 25, 1:00
Panelists: Matthew Isherwood and Naoki Takemura with Special Guest Dr. Kedrick James
- 1:00-1:10 Introduction to topic and objectives
- 1:10-1:50 Dr. Kedrick James w/ Q&A
- 1:50-2:10 Break
- 2:10-2:50 Matthew w/ Q&A
- 2:50-3:30 Naoki w/ Q&A
- 3:30-4:00 Discussion
- Sedgwick, E. K. (1994). Chapter 1: Queer and now. In Tendencies (pp. 1-20). London, UK: Routledge.
- Pinar, W. F., Reynolds, W. M., Slattery, P., & Taubman, P. M. (1995). Chapter 7: Understanding curriculum as gender text. In Understanding curriculum (pp. 358-403). New York, NY: Peter Lang.
- Ueno, C. (2009). The modern family in Japan: Its rise and fall. Melbourne, Vic: Trans Pacific Press.