3:2 Peer Review for Eric Chang

To: Eric Chang

From: Jason Smith

Date: Nov 26th, 2019

Subject: Peer Review of You Attitude Memo to Evan Crisp

Hi Eric,

Thank you for submitting your You Attitude Memo for review. Your memo did an excellent job communicating areas of improvements to Evan for future email requests. In my review, I have included some suggestions for improving your memo.

First Impressions

Overall, your advice is detailed and straight to the point. The suggestions laid out would greatly improve Evan’s likelihood of getting a response from his English professor.

Layout

Your formatting is consistent, however it could be improved by reducing the whitespace between your introduction, bullet points, and conclusion.

Content

The suggestions and advice you provided were detailed and helpful. It’s clear you took the time to read and consider Evan’s situation before responding.

Writing Style 

Your tone is very neutral which is great for providing feedback. Overall I have no constructive feedback for this category.

Your memorandum works excellent for providing the correct content needed to revise Evan’s email. Ultimately, by slightly changing your layout you will achieve an excellent feedback memorandum. Conclusively, you did a great job by providing examples and providing the necessary and correct content. If you have any questions about my review, please feel free to reach out at jsmith@alumni.ubc.ca

Best Regards,

Jason