Meet Bridget!

Type of Pet: Kitty cat
Ages: ~2 years
Owner: Ashley Elchuk

Bridget
Your pet’s favourite pastime: Bridget is a typical cat and loves to sleep! But you can never truly let your guard down because for her, toes or fingers are fair game. She loves to play although not with any of the multiple cat toys she has – socks are actually her favourite.

Favourite thing about your pets: When I first brought Bridget home, she was very timid and hid out in the bathroom for a week and a half before she felt comfortable enough to explore the rest of my apartment. Now though she’s practically my shadow, and loves to sleep on me or next to me whenever I’m around.

Bridget 3
Bridget makes it hard to work from home sometimes!

Interesting facts about your pets: Bridget is a foster cat through the Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association! I’m fostering and rehabilitating her until she is ready to be adopted by her fur-ever home. She was originally rescued from an auto repair shop in Langley, but she’s a happy little kitty Vancouverite now!

If you have a pet and would like to feature them as an ES Pet of the Month, comment on this post or contact your ES Connected Committee representative