Who: Phoenix Chung
Unit: Student Support and Advising
Position: Enrolment Services Coordinator, Vancouver Campus
Since: February 2018

Professional Background:
I graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kong with a Master of Arts in Japanese Studies and a Bachelor of Arts in Chinese Language and Literature.  I have a diverse background on student services, university textbooks publishing and fashion marketing in Hong Kong, and international education advising and immigration consulting in Vancouver. During my tenure of my previous job, I worked closely with different School Boards and post-secondary institutes regarding student recruitment, school application and other student affairs. It has been a week since I joined the SSA team. Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming; I look forward to working with all of you.

Personal:
I love reading, movies, music, food and wine, and all the beautiful things. I enjoy travelling with my friends and family, or even alone. It gives me the opportunity to discover the difference of this world and know more about myself. According to my academic background, you might find that I have great enthusiasm in cultural studies, especially for Japanese culture studies. You are very welcome to stop by to talk about Manga, Animation, J-Pop or must-try sushi restaurants with me when you are free (I mean during the coffee break).