Some free online resources for extra grammar explanations and exercises:
- REPSIT – À la découverte du monde francophone (University of Calgary)
- Tex’s French Grammar (University of Texas, Austin)
- TV5 Monde: learning French (not just grammar), from the main French international TV channel > niveau A1 (débutant) & A2 (intermédiaire)
- Le Point du FLE: probably not as useful as the sites listed above, as it’s entirely in French, but yet more exercises…
- Meta-meta-medieval > outils utiles (Juliet O’Brien):
yet more resources for French (with some overlap with the resources above), including links to various websites with yet more online exercises.
NB: slightly out of date, links have not been checked recently.