The Apple Creation

Today when I was reading the news I came across an article talking about Apple and it mentioned how Apple has become “one of the world’s most valuable corporations, with a market capitalization of more than $310-billion (U.S.)”. Here’s the link to the article:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/apple-stock-shrugs-off-leadership-change/article1875045/

I started to wonder how come Apple is so successful or how does it attract and lure all these customers. I began to think how it lured my family into buying their products since both me and my dad has the Iphone 3GS, and I also have the ipod touch 1st gen and a macbook pro. Just recently, my friends and I also bought the newest ipod touch 4th generation for my friend as a birthday present!

After attending several marketing classes, I finally realize why Apple was so successful and it was because of its marketing strategies and their ability to have a sustainable competitive advantage over other companies and products.They added customer value by having:

Customer excellence: Every time I enter the Apple store, there are always tons of sales members providing great customer service. They are also able to create loyal customers through constantly creating new products with functions that customers cannot resist.

Operational excellence: I bought the ipod touch for my friend online and I am amazed at how efficient apple’s supply chain management is because within less than a week the product was delivered to my house.

Product excellence: One of the main reasons why Apple is so successful is because of its ability to product the most innovative products. I love Apple, all their products are very sleek and creative and their functions are amazing. Apple has created its own image and has revolutionized this era of technology.

Locational excellence: Apple stores are located everywhere and no one can ever miss their store because the atmosphere they portray is always a very bright and futuristic theme.

1 Response to The Apple Creation

1. Mr WordPress says:

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.