Cars Cars Cars!!!

So just recently my parents and I have been deciding to get a new car because my car was getting old, have been driving it for 12 years or so. My dad finally decides to post an ad on Craiglist to sell my old car and within the very same day I got a reply and that night my dad sold the car!

Goodbye Car =( I was so shocked and realized how much I’ll miss my car but that also means a new car!

I definitely went through the whole consumer decision process but it was quick process since we bought a car the very next day!!!

1.  Need recognition: Since I sold my old car, it meant that i I did not have a car to drive around so I realized i had to buy a new car in order to be satisfied. There was definitely bout functional needs and psychological needs involved.

2.  Information Search: We didn’t do a lot of research since my dad is a car salesman and knows most of the cars functions, it was more internal information search and we just looked at a few pamphlets on the cars we wanted to test drive. We looked at the Honda Civic, Mitsubishi- 2011 RVR and the Nissan Juke.

Mitsubishi–>

3.  Evaluation of Alternatives: Basically we had in mind to choose between the Honda Civic and Nissan Juke because we didn’t like the appearance of the Mitsubishi.

However, for us the evaluation criteria was that the car has to be relatively cheap and saves gas. The Nissan Juke was a lot more expensive and we didn’t really like the appearance. Also our old car was a Honda so we trust that this brand of cars is good!

4. Purchase: Basically we found the car we wanted on the website and my dad went down to the Honda dealership in Langley to buy the car since we got a better deal.

5. Post Purchase: I’m very satisfied with the car I bought and Honda definitely has my family’s loyalty!

2 Responses to Cars Cars Cars!!!

1. Vancouver says:

They provide an eco-friendly way to dispose of old, non-operational vehicles while putting extra money in your pocket. By choosing these car removal services, you contribute to the city’s sustainability efforts and enjoy a cleaner, more attractive living space. https://junkcarremovalbc.ca/vancouver So, if you have a non-functioning vehicle taking up valuable space in Vancouver, consider exploring your options with a reputable scrap car removal service. It’s a decision that benefits both you and the planet.

2. What a swift sale! It’s amazing how quickly things can move on platforms like Craigslist. Saying goodbye to a trusted car after 12 years must bring a mix of emotions, but it’s exciting to embark on the journey with a new set of wheels.