Looking For Canadian Society of Horticulture Science BC Student Representative for 2019-2020

Standard

I’m contacting you today on behalf of the Canadian Society for Horticultural Sciences. I’m a member of the Canadian Society for Horticultural Science Student Committee, and I am looking for a student to represent the province of British Columbia.

We are looking for graduate students who are studying a horticultural crop to become members of the CSHS Student Committee. Interested students should email CSHS.Student.Committee@gmail.com with a short (250 word) bio. The responsibilities of CSHS Student Committee members are to attend quarterly online meetings, and host one event during the year which promotes horticultural science to the general public.

Any student who is a member of the CSHS is eligible to apply. Student membership is only $25, or $40 for a joint membership in the CSHS, Canadian Society of Agronomy, and Canadian Society of Soil Science (https://cshs.ca/membership-application-renewal/).

Our thanks,

Yifan Yan

On behalf of the CSHS Student Committee