RBC Homecoming Student Contest promo toolkit

Standard

In the promotional lead up to the start of Homecoming programming, I wanted to share information about the contest RBC is offering to students in celebration of Homecoming this year. The contest is open to all current UBC students and will run from August 30th to September 26th, 2021. RBC is awarding two individual prizes for this contest; one for UBCV and UBCO Homecoming.

RBC Homecoming Student Contest Toolkit

Attached is the promotional toolkit and contest images for you to share with any student-focused communicators and on any student channels in our faculty/department.

As in previous years, the success of these student-focused initiatives rely heavily on the support all of you provide in spreading the word. Thank you!

Shannon, if I missed anyone out of this email please forward – I’m hoping colleagues can share and retweet too. Perhaps this could go out a couple of times in LFS Today before the September 26 closing date– so that faculty members can promote in their classes. In previous years we also had some printed (in house photocopies) posters in both MCML, FNH, UBC Farm, UBC Dairy Centre.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Niki

Niki Glenning

(Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)
Alumni Relations Manager

Faculty of Land and Food Systems

The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Territory

Phone: Cell 604 561 0504 | Fax 604 822 6394

Email:niki.glenning@ubc.ca

@ubclfs www.facebook.com/ubcLFS