Joy of Feeding: Sun. Oct.2

Standard

I hope you are all doing well in this transition to fall. This list isn’t used all that often these days, and I encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all CSFS and UBC Farm news and activities!

I did want to send out an invitation to Joy of Feeding on October 2 – it’s back after a 5-year hiatus!

About Joy of Feeding:

Join 12 local chefs (including two chef teams) from some of Vancouver’s most beloved restaurants, as they prepare their favorite family recipes in the fields of Vancouver’s local organic farm, the UBC Farm.

Featuring locally sourced produce, Joy of Feeding is an outdoor food festival and fundraiser for Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia’s future Culinary Centre and the food literacy programs at the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm.

Joy of Feeding

Sunday, October 2

12-3pm

UBC Farm 

This is applicable to everyone, and students have discounted pricing! I should have mentioned that.

Adult $90.00

UBC Student (ID required, limited quantity available!) $45.00

Child (12 and under) FREE

Find out more and reserve your tickets at: https://ubcfarm.ubc.ca/joy-of-feeding/

Thanks!

Melanie

Melanie Kuxdorf (She, Her, Hers)

Communications and Marketing Manager

Faculty of Land and Food Systems | Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm
The University of British Columbia | Unceded xʷməθkʷəy̓əm Territory
2357 Main Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z4

melanie.kuxdorf@ubc.ca | ubcfarm.ubc.ca

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter