Study in Japan Information Session

Standard

Dear LFS Graduate School,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Uno Kakegawa, and I am a Research Assistant at the Center for Japanese Research under UBC’s School of Public Policy and Global Affairs. I write this email to you today in regards to an exciting event that may interest students in your department!

The Center for Japanese Research, Go Global and the Consulate General of Japan in Vancouver will be hosting a Study in Japan Information Session, which will outline the benefits of studying in Japan, alongside scholarship opportunities for students. Students will hear from former students who studied in Japan with financial assistance from a wide range of disciplines and have their questions answered in a Q&A session at the end.

I was wondering if you were able to advertise the event to students in your department through your usual communication channels (eg. newsletter, email list, social media etc…) sometime this week. I have attached a poster of the event, alongside a short blurb to accompany the poster.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my email and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Uno

Study in Japan Information Session

Date and Time: January 18 17:00-18:30

Location: C.K Choi Building Room 120

Looking to study abroad and learn more about the amazing opportunities available in Japan? The Centre for Japanese Research, Go Global, and the Consulate General of Japan in Vancouver are teaming up to host a Study in Japan Information Session just for you! You’ll learn about all the benefits of studying in Japan, as well as hear from former students who have received full scholarships to make their study abroad dreams a reality. Plus, you’ll have the chance to ask all your burning questions during a Q&A session at the end. Whether or not you speak Japanese, don’t miss this exciting opportunity to learn more about studying in Japan and how you can make it happen!

Questions regarding the event can be directed to Uno Kakegawa at unok4217@mail.ubc.ca.

Please RSVP HERE.

Uno Kakegawa (掛川右乃), BA Honours Candidate
Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Scholar
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
Vancouver, BC  Canada V6T 1Z4
internationalscholars.ubc.ca