Mitacs i2I Program

Standard

I hope you’re having a good week! My colleague recently met with SFU and they are interest in the i2I program for the BC cohort, and would like to circulate information with contacts at other institutions.

The program is open to Masters students, PhD students, and Postdoctoral fellows interested in developing translational innovation skills and exploring new ways to apply their research to meet a market/societal need. Given the program focus, the material will be most relevant to those with a STEM background.

Note that the program is open to “prospective Mitacs participants” (meaning any student can apply, they don’t have be a Mitacs alum). More on the eligibility here: i2I Skills Training – SFU Beedie School of Business

If you could please share the attached brochure with the appropraite parties within LFS, it would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Rachel

Book a call with me by clicking here.

Rachel Backer PhD (hear it pronounced)
Advisor – Vancouver

Business Development
Pronouns: She/Her

M: 604-754-7618
rbacker@mitacs.ca

I acknowledge and thank the Kwikwetlem, Katzie and Tsawwassen First Nations on whose traditional lands I learn, teach, research, live and share knowledge.

Sign up to receive updates on Mitacs Calls for Proposals

Confidentiality Notice: This email message and any attachments are confidential, may be privileged and are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Anyone else is strictly prohibited from using, disclosing, distributing or reproducing them. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies.