Job Posting: Process Technician
Enterra – Job Posting – Process Technician Sept 4, 2018
At Enterra, we believe we can change the world with our innovative insect farming technology. We grow
black soldier fly larvae, a beneficial insect species that is highly efficient at converting recycled food into sustainable nutrients for animals and plants. Our team is our most important asset, bringing innovative thinking, a can-do attitude, and a commitment to driving change.
We are currently looking for a full-time position, contract or permanent, as a process technician to join our growing team and contribute to the safe and reliable operation of our production facility in Langley, BC. The position can be either contract until June 30, 2019 or permanent with a relocation to Calgary, AB in early 2019.
What Enterra offers you:
- Competitive wages (start at $18.00, plus $1.00 for afternoon shift)
- Excellent benefits plan
- Participation in annual bonus program
- Significant opportunity for growth
- A job you can feel good about!
- Strict adherence to health and safety policies
- Insect rearing using our proprietary technology and equipment
- Accurate reporting and data collection
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for data entry and tracking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Occasionally, to lift loads of up to 20kg
Interested? Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. For more
information about Enterra and our technology please visit www.enterrafeed.com.