We are looking for a current UBC Land and Food systems student to participate in a national UBC brand campaign. This will be the second year of the Potential is Yours campaign. The campaign will launch in October 2019.
We are specifically interested in students who can speak to one of the following topic areas:
- Food security (We’re thinking of a print advert headline that speaks to feeding a fast-growing global population)
- Climate change (For example, print advert headline could be: If the climate can change, we can too)
We’re looking for:
- high-achieving undergraduate/masters students
- who look between the ages of 18 and 25
- are available on Wednesday July 24 for a one-day film shoot in Vancouver
- Are comfortable with public speaking and being featured in a national campaign, including TV.
If you are interested in participating, please complete this form by Monday July 8 at 3pm.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Brand & Marketing Communications Associate
Communications | Brand and Marketing
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam Traditional Territory
6323 Cecil Green Park Road | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z1 Canada
Phone 604 827 2079 | Ext. 72079 | Cell 778 238 8572
email@example.com | @UBC