Home

Standard

Hello! Welcome to Priyanka’s Web Folio!

The purpose of this web folio is to reflect through my journey in ENGL 301 Technical Writing course taken at University of British Columbia. Writing is like an art which requires drawing out ideas and painting them to create a bigger picture.

This course is an online technical writing course designed to challenge students of technologies and globalized communication.  This will help students prepare themselves to various elements of writing in business, professional and technical context to further challenge different expertise, and collaborate to collective learning experience. In all, students will challenge themselves to reflect their own writing and develop self-editing skills through this course.

Through the course of a period, students work on three major writing assignments: the Formal Report, the Application Package on Linked-in and the Web Folio.

This web folio will show some reflection of my work during ENGL 301 through a blog page, resume, LinkedIn profile link, job application package and some of my best work through the course.  The above menu will guide you through different pages of the web folio.