Final Reflection

Standard

As we come to an end of this course, I would say this course was definitely one of the courses I enjoyed taking. However, I would like to share that deep inside I was not very confident to take this course when I initially signed up for it. Infact, I have dropped this course once in the past due to lack of my confidence in technical writing.

I must say that this course has taught me a lot from writing assignments to peer reviewing and posting them online which I would have never learned otherwise. In the beginning, I found it challenging and even frustrating at times when I was required to post my work on my personal blog and I didn’t know how the web page worked.

This course has shaped my professional qualities which I thought were not as important. Updating my LinkedIn profile was one of the greatest achievement I feel I got. Writing with YOU attitude was one of the very important lesson I learned in this class. Similarly, other assignments in this course are also very practical to apply in daily writing and communication.