Natalie Baloy, UBC Mix Coordinator (2011-2013), developed a series of resource guides for the 2012 CTLT Institute session, Mixing It Up: Collaborating Across the Disciplines. Click the links below for HTML and PDF files of these guides.
- Challenges and Barriers to Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
- Designing Interdisciplinary Courses
- Disciplinary Diversity in the Classroom
- Interdisciplinary Conceptual Possibilities
- Interdisciplinary Team Teaching
- Teaching Techniques: Making an Existing Course (More) Interdisciplinary