The sessions are on the UBC Vancouver campus, 2207 Main Mall (In front of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science department (https://goo.gl/maps/A7pDfA2LCGy1STFk8). There is a big tent located on the south part of Earth, Ocean department right next to the Main Mall in front of the Beaty Biodiversity Museum.
If you can’t find us, Please email and Mina will guide you to the location.
The yoga session are on Mondays at 5 pm.
The yoga session is funded by participant’s donations in cash minimum of 5 CAD (Optional). 10% of the donations go to the “BEYOND The Conversation”, which is a Canadian registered grassroots for-impact society established in 2016 with the goal of ending social isolation in local neighbourhoods and beyond.
- If you don’t have a yoga mat, just bring a towel or blanket, not a problem at all!
- Never done yoga before- that’s OK, open to all levels!
- Questions/concerns keeping you from joining? please send us a message.
- Please fill out the form to sign up here to add you to the Yoga event mailing list or email.
- For those who are also interested in attending yoga sessions online, there are online yoga sessions organized by “Beyond the Conversation” (https://beyondtheconversation.ca/) every Sunday at 11am. https://meet.google.com/qxz-zufb-xec?authuser=0