Business Letters: Complaint & Bad News letter

Complaint Letter

Jenny Zhang

4400 Corless Road

Richmond, BC V7C 1N3

November 20, 2019

Save On Foods

P.O. Box 7200

Vancouver, BC V6B4E4

Dear Save On Food Customer Service,

Save On Food is an establishment that prides itself on quality produces and exceptional customer service. I have been a customer at Save On Foods for many years, and have usually been very happy with the quality of your products. Unfortunately, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with my recent purchase.

I use Save-on-Foods delivery program because it the website states it guarantees the freshest and highest quality products while helping customers like myself to save time. I originally placed an order on November 18th 2019 to be delivered to my house on November 19th 2019. My account number is 4329208  and order number was #11024. However, upon opening my grocery order, I noticed a problem with two of the items I ordered. First, the bananas I received were bruised and very ripe. Second, I ordered milk which when I opened I noticed has spoiled. I needed both these ingredients the day of to make food for my family. So instead of saving me time, I had to go out to the shops and repurchase these items. 

I would appreciate if you could look into what happened and provide me with a refund. Please feel free to contact me at jennyzhang_@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,

Jenny Zhang

Bad News Letter

Save On Foods

Customer Service

P.O. Box 7200

Vancouver, BC V6B4E4

November 21, 2019

Jenny Zhang

4400 Corless Road

Richmond, BC V7C 1N3

Dear Ms Zhang,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and let use know about your recent experience with Safe On Food using our delivery program. We value your business and want to ensure your satisfaction in our products and services. 

I am very sorry that your some products were not of the quality you were expecting from us. We found that your order was packed and delivered from our Terra Nova Location. At this point, our team is still trying to contact the Save On Foods team at the Terra Nova Location and inquire what has happened. Please understand that we are trying our best to fix the problem and will contact you with an explanation on what went wrong with your order once we have received more information. 

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused and would like to assist in this matter to ensure that the needs of our customers are fully met. We have made a full refund on your order.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Regards, 

John Baker

Save On Foods Customer Service Representative