Complaint and Bad News Adjustment Business Letters

Complaint Letter

Emily Krisnamurti

1933 East 41st Avenue

Vancouver BC, V5P 4Y4

November 24, 2019

Aritzia Customer Service

611 Alexander St.
Vancouver, BC V6A 1E1

Dear Aritzia Management,

Aritzia is known for their upscale fashion brand with high quality clothing materials. This is why, Aritzia has always been a favourite brand of mine, and has never left me unsatisfied. Until recently on November 20th, I just purchased an online order of a grey sweater, however, when I received the order, I got a green sweater instead.

My order number is #49573829, which was placed and paid on November 20th. I specifically ordered the Wilfred Free Rourke Sweater with the colour Heather Steel Grey. However, the package I received today was not the same colour of sweater I previously ordered.  I understand that this is a common mistake. The sweater I ordered and received, although of the same type, was still not what I wanted. Because Aritzia is known as an upscale and rather, an expensive brand, I expect that errors such as this will not happen.

With that being said, I hope that Aritzia can fix this problem by sending me the right colour of sweater. As a compensation for this mistake, I hope that the return shipping will be compensated by Aritzia, and I can receive the colour of sweater in the next few business days.

I appreciate the time you took in accommodate this situation. I look forward in hearing your reply, and hopefully this situation can be adjusted soon. Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Emily Krisnamurti

Bad News Adjustment Letter

Aritzia Customer Service

611 Alexander St.
Vancouver, BC V6A 1E1

November 24, 2019

Emily Krisnamurti

1933 East 41st Avenue

Vancouver BC, V5P 4Y4

Dear Ms. Krisnamurti,

Thank you for reaching out to us and pointing out this error in purchase order. We are terribly sorry to hear that you have received the wrong item from your online purchase. We in Aritzia, we are committed to giving our customers the best experience possible and we pride ourself in this high quality and detailed customer maintenance, so for this to happen under our supervision, is not in line with our goals.

We have checked your order, and we have found the mismatch with the order placed and the order sent. To compensate, we will be sending you the correct coloured sweater based on your original order. All the shipping fees will be compensated, and because this is an unacceptable mistake in our parts, we are letting you keep the sweater you have now received free of charge, unless you want to return in (in that case, we are more than happy to pay the return shipping order).

Again, we apologize for your inconvenience. The correct clothing purchase will be sent to you in 2 business days from tomorrow. If there are any more concerns and/or questions that you have regarding this issue or any other issue that you are facing, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you for your letter and notification. We will be sure to do better next time.

Sincerely,

Emma Brookes

Aritzia Customer Service Manager