The October-November 2006 issue of Innovate focuses on the potential of open source software and related trends to transform educational practice.
- MA Defence: Vicente Regis, 10:00 am, Tuesday September 13, 2022
- STEM Education in Canada
- Charlene Chong, #UBC MA Defence: Sexuality Education and Socialization for British Columbia’s Youth and the Increasingly Influential Role of Social Media: For Better or Worse?
- Stella Maris Namae, #UBC PhD Defence: Status and Use of Information Communication Technology in Uganda Secondary Schools: Teachers’ Competencies, Challenges, Dispositions, and Perceptions
- David Wray, #UBC MA Defence: Message Me when You Land: Tourism and Hospitality Students’ Distance Relationships with Friends, Family, and Devices
- Rachel Ralph’s PhD Defence: Sharing is Caring: Prosocial Behaviours, Theory of Mind, and Media and Technology in Early Childhood Education on
- New Youth Studies Graduate Program at Calgary on
- Kesiena Chris-Iwuru #UBC MA Defence: Youth Perspectives on #Cyberbullying and Social Media Platforms #bced on
- Treasure Trove for BC Women’s History on
- Internet Researcher 8.0: Let's play on
TrendingAlumni API Bots Canadian case studies code Commander copyright Culture cybernetics daily David Bowie debug decode Digital Humanities Digitization education expired few Gaming Gender Google HWL HWL Team informatics joint knowledge generation Literacies media Media Studies modernity odyssey permission popular culture publishing regulate research STEM STS technologies Technology Studies transactions understand Youth Youtube