Summer/Winter programs in Brazil

Standard

We have now officially launched the scholarship application process for the programs that take place in Brazil.  I kindly ask you to communicate the message below to the students, faculty and staff of your institution. By awarding these partial scholarships, we seek to recognize leadership skills and individual talents, as well as encourage academic achievement and international experience.

Below, you will find a text containing all the necessary information and links. You may directly share that if preferred.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

——————————————————————

Subject: Summer/Winter programs in Brazil

Dear Student,

We wish to communicate that we are currently accepting applications for 30 partial scholarships available to our executive programs in Sao Paulo, the most important business hub in South America.

I’m Professor Ricardo Britto, coordinator of short-term certificate programs at Americas International College.

Our intensive business programs are entirely taught in English, running during academic holidays, in January and July. Counting on an extensive travel preparation and in-country support by our team, it’s aimed on those willing to deepen their knowledge in how to do business in Brazil and other developing economies through company visits, interviews with executives, lectures and business simulations.

You can find detailed information in the Brochure.

Our mission is to encourage cross-cultural cooperation and make studying abroad an experience as accessible as possible, therefore partial scholarships that cover 70% of the tuition fees are being granted.

Click here to learn more and my assistant will contact you with all the necessary information.

The application deadline is February 23rd, 2020.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Prof. Ricardo Britto, PhD
Doctor in Business Administration at University of Sao Paulo
Dean of International Business School Americas
Member of the Institute of International Education (IIE)
Member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)