2022 Ivarson Agricultural Scholarships Call for Applications
Please circulate to potential candidates
PhD Scholarship $17,000
Masters Scholarship $10,000
Guidelines and Forms at CFFAE.ca
- Applications Deadline is October 14, 2022
- Candidates must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
- Candidates must be registered full-time in a masters or doctorate program in the area of agriculture or related discipline.
- Candidates must be enrolled in their graduate program until at least one semester beyond the application deadline.
- Previous recipients of this scholarship are not eligible for subsequent awards.
Candidates must be from the province of Alberta by meeting at least one of the following criteria. (“From the province of Alberta” is a qualifying criterion only and is not used as a scoring element in the selection of award recipients):
- An applicant with a permanent residence in Alberta, Canada for a minimum of 12 months prior to the application deadline.
- A student studying agriculture or a related discipline at an Alberta university.
- A graduate of an Alberta high school or post-secondary institution but studying at a non-Alberta institution.
- An applicant born in Alberta.
- Significant knowledge of and attachment to Alberta, as demonstrated through a series of short-term residences including some primary or secondary schooling in Alberta.
- Other (explanation required).
Application Deadline is October 14, 2022
Visit CFFAE.ca for more info