Peer Review of “3:1 You Attitude- Evan Crisp Memo – Meagan Rosenberg”

To: Meagan Rosenberg, ENGL 301 Classmate

From: Emily Krisnamurti, ENGL 301 Student

Date: November 16, 2019

Subject: Peer Review of “3:1 You Attitude- Evan Crisp Memo – Meagan Rosenberg” Memorandum

First Impression

Your work is very well-written. You pointed out some good points for improvement, the overall organization is also great. I think you did a really good job.

Organization

All of your tips and the overall structure of your work is very organized. You clearly stated the purpose of giving the suggestions. The suggestions you point out is also organized – from the start of an email to what you write last, so I think you did a really good job.

Content

Content-wise, your tips and suggestions are very detailed. One thing I would suggest is to avoid using negative words, like “Never” and perhaps change it into “Try to avoid abbreviations or ‘slang'”, because I personally think it would create a more encouraging tone.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I think you did a very good job. You are able to convey what a good email should look like through the suggestions you pointed out and your whole assignment is an example of itself of what a good email is. Other than my suggestions to avoid using negative words, I think it was all very well-written. Great job!

Meagan’s Assignment: https://blogs.ubc.ca/engl301-99a-2019wa/2019/11/11/31-you-attitude-evan-crisp-memo-meagan-rosenberg/