Brace yourself, finals are coming

Well the semester has almost come to an end. We have 2 weeks left and I’ve just wrapped up all of my midterms and now I am just cruising by and waiting for finals to come. I have been very busy this week and this time it’s not because of exams, but rather because I’ve been involved with organizing the Engineering Open House. This is an awesome opportunity for high school students and current students to come and check out all the amazing programs we offer. It’s Saturday, Nov 28, which is my B-day, so it sucks that I have to come in that day. But, I love to help kids out so that they don’t come into UBC with the same state of confusion that I had. Open House is an awesome opportunity to just check out all of our labs–we have a ton of cool stuff and free stuff to give out. So tell your squad, tell your siblings, tell everyone. This is something you don’t want to miss. Event of the year y’all.

All this is awesome and all, but let’s face the inevitable future. Finals. This is going to be a grind. So brace yourselves, finals are coming.

Siddhant