Amazing Tech Productions

It’s so amazing to see how much information can actually be provided in just 1 short minute. The Video Pitch I decided to analyze is a company that serves to provide ways for us as consumers to discover new technology; they seek to help us learn more about these new technologies through there expertise. 

Pros of Amazing Tech Productions Video Pitch:

The entrepreneur delivers an informative description of what his product is about. He is engaged and states the pain point within the first 10 seconds of his pitch. He also does a great job in describing the new products solution to the gap that is currently evident in the technology search world. He also touches on (which could be more in depth) where his company can be reached at, which is an online-based source giving two http addresses. Furthermore, I believe he touched on the important parts of educating others about his company however, I do believe he did miss out on some key points.

Cons of Amazing Tech Productions Video Pitch:

I believe he could have described the reason someone would use his company versus others, more from a competition perspective. Or why someone wouldn’t just look up information on his or her own to learn more specifically about each new technology currently in the market. I also think he could have included more information on the money factor and the competency of the companies leaders and advisors. For example, where are they getting their knowledge?

Posted in: Week 03: Analyst Bootcamp