ICES supports studies within a critical education or critical pedagogy tradition, and maintains a network that conducts and circulates cultural, educational, or social research and discourse that are critical in method, scope, tone, and content. See journals and research affiliated links.
- CFP Workplace Special Issue: Third Space Academic Laborv
- Global Talks Thursday (Dec 10, 2020): Dialogue on Curriculum and Instruction in Relations to the Pandemic/Online Education
- Call for Papers: The Labour of COVID section of Workplace: A Journal for Academic Labour
- THE REGIMES OF TRUTH OF (GLOBAL) CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION
- Dr. Sebastián Plá of #UNAM | “Curriculum and Structural Violence: Teaching Social Studies in Latin America’s Secondary Schools”
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TrendsAcademic freedom Adjuncts Administration BC education BC Liberals BCTF British Columbia Budgets & Funding CFP CFPs conferences Contingent labor Contracts Critical Education critical pedagogy critical theories curriculum studies education policy education reform Equity Ethics Faculty Free speech Government ICES Idle No More journals K-12 issues Legal issues neoliberalism Protests Research seminar social studies education Strikes Strikes & Labor Disputes Student Movement Students talks Teachers Testing UBC unions Working conditions Workplace Journal