Whether new to teaching in Biology or returning, everyone needs a refresher on even the most common things as we gear up to start a new academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Course Syllabus – Do I need one? Are there guidelines to put one together?
- Academic concessions and Documentation for academic concession requests – What are the guidelines/policies?
- Academic misconduct – What is it, and how to deal with it?
- Assisting students in distress: Early Alert
- Course materials/Resources – Where can I find something to start with?
- Registrations-related queries from students – Do I need to do anything about it?
- Learning Objectives – What are they, do we need them and how do I get started on them?
- Learning Assessments – How many exams, and how often?
- Exam Viewing – When and how to?