Pritam Dash, Guanpeng Li, Zitao Chen, Mehdi Karimibiuki, and Karthik Pattabiraman, IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2021. (Acceptance Rate: 16.5%). [ PDF | Talk, Talk Video ] (Code, PID-Piper Videos) Best Paper Award (1 of nearly 300 submissions).
- Characterizing and Improving Resilience of Accelerators to Memory Errors in Autonomous Robots
- EdgeEngine: A Thermal-Aware Optimization Framework for Edge Inference
- Evaluating the Effect of Common Annotation Faults on Object Detection Techniques
- Resilience Assessment of Large Language Models under Transient Hardware Faults
- Mixed Precision Support in HPC Applications: What About Reliability?
- Towards Reliability Assessment of Systolic Arrays against Stuck-at Faults
- Overconfidence is a Dangerous Thing: Mitigating Membership Inference Attacks by Enforcing Less Confident Prediction
- Structural Coding: A Low-Cost Scheme to Protect CNNs from Large-Granularity Memory Faults
- A Low-cost Strategic Monitoring Approach for Scalable and Interpretable Error Detection in Deep Neural Networks
- SwarmFuzz: Discovering GPS Spoofing Attacks in Drone Swarms
- About us