Doorpodz

Doorpodz is a venture proposition for an online community connecting people looking at changing career paths (known as career movers) to industry advisors using online profiles, instant messaging and live chat.

I am really excited about my venture proposition and would like to take the opportunity to share it with you.

Only have a minute? A minute is all you need to find out about this exciting new investment opportunity.

Doorpodz Elevator Pitch

Now I know you want to hear more. Well you are in luck, the details about this amazing venture are found in the video below:

Doorpodz Venture Pitch

Disclaimer: Please note that this an original venture proposition with a model that has been well conceptualised but is being pitched after much more thought, development and actual movement in the community has been established. In order to make the pitch more realistic, whereby someone would want to invest a million dollars, some fictitious elements have been included such as Doorpodz team members and current investors. The videos are only available to those visiting personal blog  and ETEC 522 Ventures in Learning Technologies September 2012 blog.

Posted in: Venture Forum