Team Forum

Hello, welcome to the Team Forum.  Below you will find a summary list of posts from every team.

Unit 4:3 Web Folio
Dear Team Thoth, Attached below is a link to my web folio. Thank you for the wonderful term. I hope everyone has a great summer and best of luck in the future! Thank you, Sincerely, Cynthia 301CynthiaLiWebFolio by licynthi – Date: August 19, 2020 @11:35 pm – Posted in "Thoth"

Formal Report: Remote Education and UBC’s Learning Management System: Recommendations for Improved Teaching and Learning
Memorandum To: The Ramblers, ENGL 301 Technical Writing Team From: Cody Gagnon, ENGL 301 98A Student Date: August 17, 2020 Subject: Formal Report: Remote Education and UBC’s Learning Management System: Recommendations for Improved Teaching and Learning My formal report, Remote Education by CodyGagnon – Date: August 19, 2020 @5:09 pm – Posted in The Ramblers

Web Folio
Dear Team, Please see the following link to my web folio. Apologize for the late posting. Thanks for your patience.     It is my pleasure to have working and studying with all of you in this summer. Thanks a by JiajieXu – Date: August 19, 2020 @2:12 pm – Posted in "Thoth"

Web Folio
To: Thoth Writing Team From: Joanna Yu Date: August 18, 2020 Subject: Web Folio – Joanna Yu Hello Members of Thoth, This is the link to my web folio: Joanna Yu’s Web Folio Thank you all for the peer reviews by JoannaYu – Date: August 19, 2020 @2:27 am – Posted in "Thoth"

Sydney Dunn’s Formal Report
To: The Glam Fam From: Sydney Dunn Date: August 18th 2020 Subject: Formal Report Submission Dear Glam Fam Writing Team, Please find the final copy of my formal report enclosed below. Do not hesitate to reach out should you have by Sydney Dunn – Date: August 18, 2020 @10:42 pm – Posted in The Glam Fam

Web Folio
Memorandum To: The Ramblers, ENGL 301 Technical Writing Team From: Cody Gagnon, ENGL 301 98A Student Date: August 17, 2020 Subject: Web Folio My web folio includes the following sections: Home ENGL 301 Biography Blog Resume LinkedIn Application Package Technical by CodyGagnon – Date: August 18, 2020 @7:03 pm – Posted in The Ramblers

Revised Application Package
Application package Hangweibao Here’s my application package. by HangweiBao – Date: August 18, 2020 @5:42 pm – Posted in The SubaoJang"

Webfolio
Hi guys, sorry my chrome shut down unexpectedly yesterday. Here’s my webfolio. Home by HangweiBao – Date: August 18, 2020 @5:40 pm – Posted in The SubaoJang"

Web Folio
Hello everyone, You can access my web folio with this link: https://blogs.ubc.ca/cathyyl/   Kind regards, Cathy Liu   by CathyLiu – Date: August 17, 2020 @11:46 pm – Posted in Team Forum, The Scribblers

Formal Report – Final
Hi team, Please see the attached PDF for the final copy of my formal report. Formal Report   Thanks and best of luck.   Regards, Zhe Su by ZheSu – Date: August 17, 2020 @11:46 pm – Posted in The SubaoJang"

Top