email: email@example.comPhone: 604-827-4245 (please email first)
Address: Rm. 4048, Fred Kaiser Building, 2332 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T1Z4.
- Out of Control: Stealthy Attacks on Robotic Vehicles Protected by Control-Based Techniques
- A Tale of Two Injectors: End-to-End Comparison of IR-level and Assembly-Level Fault Injection
- BinFI: An Efficient Fault Injector for Safety-Critical Machine Learning Systems
- OneOS: IoT Platform based on Posix and Actors
- BonVoision: Leveraging Spatial Data Smoothness for Recovery from Memory Soft Errors
- Design-Level and Code-Level Security Analysis of IoT Devices
- Failure Prediction in the Internet of Things due to Memory Exhaustion
- CORGIDS: A Correlation-based Generic Intrusion Detection System
- TensorFI: A Configurable Fault Injector for TensorFlow Applications
- DynPolAC: Dynamic Policy-based Access Control for IoT Systems
Tag Archives: 2012
Layali Rashid, Karthik Pattabiraman and Sathish Gopalakrishnan, To appear in the Proceedings of the International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST), 2012.
[ PDF file | Talk ]
Farid M. Tabrizi and Karthik Pattabiraman, To appear in the Workshop on Recent Advances in Intrusion Tolerance and reSilience (WRAITS), 2012.
Jiesheng Wei and Karthik Pattabiraman, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2012. [ PDF File | Talk ]
Jiesheng Wei and Karthik Pattabiraman, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Silicon Errors in Logic, System Effects (SELSE), 2012. [ PDF File | Talk ]
Frolin Ocariza Jr., Karthik Pattabiraman and Ali Mesbah, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST), 2012 (Acceptance rate: 27%). [ PDF File | Talk ]