email: email@example.comPhone: 604-827-4245 (please email first)
Address: Rm. 4048, Fred Kaiser Building, 2332 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T1Z4.
- An Empirical Study of the Impact of Single and Multiple Bit-Flip Errors in Programs
- New Wine in an Old Bottle: N-Version Programming for Machine Learning Components
- Stealthy Attacks Against Robotic Vehicles Protected by Control-based Intrusion Detection Techniques
- How Far Have We Come in Detecting Anomalies in Distributed Systems? An Empirical Study with a Statement-level Fault Injection Method
- TensorFI: A Flexible Fault Injection Framework for TensorFlow Applications
- GPU-TRIDENT: Efficient Modeling of Error Propagation in GPU Programs
- How Effective are Smart Contract Static Analysis Tools ? Evaluating Smart Contract Static Analysis Tools Using Bug Injection
- TraceSanitizer – Eliminating the Effects of Non-determinism on Error Propagation Analysis
- Improving the Accuracy of IR-Level Fault Injection
- Out of Control: Stealthy Attacks on Robotic Vehicles Protected by Control-Based Techniques
Tag Archives: 2012
Layali Rashid, Karthik Pattabiraman and Sathish Gopalakrishnan, To appear in the Proceedings of the International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST), 2012.
[ PDF file | Talk ]
Farid M. Tabrizi and Karthik Pattabiraman, To appear in the Workshop on Recent Advances in Intrusion Tolerance and reSilience (WRAITS), 2012.
Jiesheng Wei and Karthik Pattabiraman, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2012. [ PDF File | Talk ]
Jiesheng Wei and Karthik Pattabiraman, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Silicon Errors in Logic, System Effects (SELSE), 2012. [ PDF File | Talk ]
Frolin Ocariza Jr., Karthik Pattabiraman and Ali Mesbah, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST), 2012 (Acceptance rate: 27%). [ PDF File | Talk ]