3.1 Business Letters — Jie Su

Letter 1 – Complaint Letter

Jie Su
1111 Cook Road
Richmond, B.C., V6Y 0G6
July 20,2020

SkinCareRx
1350 Cedar Grove Road
Shepherdsville, Kentucky, KY 40165

Attention: SkinCare RX Customer Service Team
Subject: Order Refund Request

Dozens of emails were sent to the customer service department to request a refund. Still, it has been two months since the package was returned, and there are no emails received about my refund progress.

I purchased a facial instrument in the online store of your company on May 20, 2020, with order # 216536044. The package was returned to your warehouse on May 29 via DHL with a tracking number of 5981527032. Indicated by the DHL’s delivery proof, it was signed and picked up by someone of your colleague named “HOBBS” on June 1.

I understand that refunds may be delayed during the exceptional circumstance of the epidemic. However, responding to your customers with some robot-like comments is a very disappointing thing. I also contacted your company in other means, including leaving messages on Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram, but still failed to have a reply. I feel disappointed with the customer service you provide. To win the trust of your customer, please deal with my refund request as soon as possible.

I appreciate having this matter resolved before the end of August.

Yours truly,

Jie Su

Letter 2 – Bad News Letter

SkinCareRx
1350 Cedar Grove Road
Shepherdsville, Kentucky, KY 40165
July 20,2020

Jie Su
1111 Cook Road
Richmond, B.C., V6Y 0G6

Re: Order Refund Request

Thank you for making us aware of the problems in our current customer service. We apologize that you still have not received a refund.

We understand that you expect to get a refund in a timely manner, and our customer service is at its best to help our customers. However, due to the severe epidemic in the United States recently and the shortage of manpower in our warehouse, we have not yet entered the package you returned into our system. Therefore, we have not been able to obtain approval from the accounting department to process a refund for you so far. We are so sorry for letting you down for this matter.

By having tagged the higher priority of your return package, our customer service team will be keeping close eyes on your return order. When your refund is ready to process, you will receive an email notification.

If you have any questions regarding your refund, please contact us at service@skincarerx.com.

Regards,

Hailey Chung
SkinCare RX Customer Service Team