Trouble falling asleep?

This is going to be a short one.
Why?
Because I am about to fall asleep.

I am not sure about you, but whenever I concentrate on something late into the night, I sometimes forget to eat, to rest, and to take a break. It is especially true when I am debugging or writing some code. I always feel like I can get it fixed or written faster if I work on it on one go, rather than taking a break, and then coming back to it. I always feel that taking a break in the middle of debugging makes me lose my train of thought or something, which could mean making or breaking of a code.

Anyways, whenever I end up working on one thing for hours and hours on into the night time, I have trouble braking the momentum in my brain and cannot fall asleep.

Those of you suffering from the same issue as me, please let me know how you cope with it. Because, for now, I am going to see if having a shot of baileys in my one and only espresso cup followed by a warm shot of milk in the same espresso cup will do the trick for me tonight. I vaguely remember it working like a charm sone days ago, but we’ll see if it works. So far, I am widely awake.