What to do with Student paperwork or electronic files


As a TA, have you been left with students’ course work at the end of term and don’t know what to do with it?

Here’s information that can help:

Managing students’ work, including assignment, midterm, and final exam, is the course instructor’s responsibility.  As a TA, you need to hand over all students’ work, both paper-based and electronic files, to your instructor at the end of the Term. You also are required to securely delete students’ electronic files from your computer.


Thanks to Associate Dean, Academic, Dr. Zhaoming Xu, for this policy information.