This advanced research methods course focuses on field experiences in Actor-Network Theory (ANT) and more specifically on data collection and analysis in the Humanities and Social Sciences. ANT has proven to be remarkably creative and immensely productive (e.g., Science and Technology Studies (STS) as well as a diverse range of disciplines including Anthropology, Education, Environmental Studies, Geography, History, Law, Literary Theory, Media Studies, Medicine, Ontology, Sociology, and Urban Planning). The course is a combination of fieldwork and seminar for masters students in early stages of research and doctoral students in advanced stages. We focus on After Method: Mess in Social Science Research to explore current trends in ANT fieldwork and philosophy.
- Policy Analysis, the latest in a book titled Methods of Analysis
- Psyentific Analysis, the latest in a book titled Methods of Analysis
- Phenomenological Analysis, New Draft for Methods of Analysis
- Environmental Analysis, New Draft for Methods of Analysis
- Spiritual Analysis, New Draft for Methods of Analysis