To: Cody Gagnon
From: Matthew Shen
Date: July 21, 2020
Peer Review: Memo to Evan Crisp
Your message for Evan looks organized and concise. It was easy to comprehend your suggestions for him and use the YOU attitude actively. I have outlined suggestions for you to improve similar documents for the future below:
- Bullet point list made the document easy to read
- Could expand the introduction to create the atmosphere for a positive message, rather than a list of things he should do.
Writing Style and Expression:
- The You attitude was active throughout the document
- Maintained a direct and positive explanation to Evan that was easy to understand
- Combining some of the examples that may be repetitive will strengthen each point. For example, you could combine the points about writing with a professional tone with avoiding informal acronyms and respecting the reader.
Grammar and Typos:
- No spelling errors or incorrect capitalization were found
I hope that you find my suggestions useful for editing your document. To reiterate some of the main points:
- Adding more substance to your introductory statement
- Combining repetitive points
- Changing the tone of some suggestions
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!