Connections Collage

As I thought of how best to make connections between the wealth of ideas explored in ETEC540, I realized I now had a variety of media to choose from to complete this task, many that were introduced to me through this weblog itself. In keeping with the themes explored in the course, I have chosen to complete this activity in a new space for reading and writing – through this Connections Collage, I will take you on a visual journey of our learning of text technologies.

Connections Collage by Sheza Naqi

Thank you and all the best,

Sheza

This entry was posted in Making Connections, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Connections Collage

1. jmah says:

Hi Sheza,

I loved the tool and presentation that you chose for your collage. Great ties to our course work through captions and selection. I also recognized a significant number of the images chosen. 🙂

-Jerry

2. Hi Sheza,

What a great idea to make a collage with the pictures/images from our weblog! It saids a lot about what we have discussed. I really enjoyed that!

Johanne

3. jkendell says:

Hey Sheza!

I love your collage and what a fantastic idea to show connections made in this course. Yet another web 2.0 tool I have never heard of! Is this program free?

~Julie

4. kymfrancis says:

Wow! Your collage is amazing. I am truly impressed by the depth and detail of your collage. Thanks for sharing!

5. cmck says:

What can I say? That was a great way of going through the visual text of this course. It was interesting though, that those photos still need a written or oral explanation, though. On their own, they don’t say as much about the content of the course as they could.

Chris