Join us for our AGM and vote!

PDA AGM 2015 LOGO

Express your voice and vote for your new leaders!  Nominations for executives positions are now closed, and we are delighted to have a shortlist of bright and talented candidates. Read about our candidates by clicking the names below.

Meet our candidates on April 1st, 2015 and cast your vote to elect our new leaders!

LocationUBC Life Sciences Institute, 2350 Health Sciences Mall, Room 1330

We will then discuss:

• results from the on-site vote
  • social and educational events
  • preliminary calendar of events for 2015 – 2016
  • communications, outreach, and advocacy

Everyone welcome.  Please come and meet your new executive team!

About Grace Lee

I am Director of a nationwide initiative that examines ethical issues of medical neuroimaging for patients with traumatic brain injury in Canada. My expertise focuses largely on assessing novel applications of brain imaging technology as diagnostic tools or predictors of patient prognosis. I am affiliated with the Neurology division at the University of British Columbia. I am also Co-founder of Krimson Marketing Consulting, a local company that revolutionizes social media marketing strategies for small and medium sized enterprises. Our mission is to help businesses achieve increased visibility and improve client relations by spotlighting their authority in the industry. For more information about me, visit www.drgracelee.ca