Versions of lessons in the module have been archived into portable document formats (PDF), and are provided in the table below. Videos will not appear in the PDFs below.
|Unit 1 (PDF, 1.32 MB)||Friday, February 24, 2012|
|Unit 2 (PDF, 1.5 MB)||Friday, February 24, 2012|
|Unit 3 (PDF, 0.8 MB)||Friday, February 24, 2012|
You can also download a copy of the module content if you follow these steps:
- Log into the ubc wiki using your CWL
- Navigate to the "category page" for the ISM on the UBC Wiki
- Click on "Create a Book" (located on the left side bar)
- Click on "Start book creator" (the big green button)
- Click "Add this category to your book" only once
- Click "Show book"
- Click "Download as PDF"
- Wait for the document to be created.
- Click "Download the file"
If you like, you can customize the PDF after step 5 by giving your book a title or subtitle.
For more information on how to create a book, you may want to view the UBC Books help page.