Can you believe we’re coming to the end of the term?! Shocking, I know. I have so many stories to tell of the past few weeks and so little time to blog about it. I promise, I will actually sit down this week and write my heart out to make up for the sparse updates.
Allow me to get a little ahead of myself right now. So far I have my summer planned out
- 12 credits of intermediate heritage Chinese: about 16 hours a week, fun stuff! I really want to communicate with style with my grandparents and shilling out $1500 for summer courses may just be worth it (did I say $1500? Crap, that’s a lot of money)
- A parttime job that’s technology/finance oriented
- Event planning for the year for International Business Club <3
- Travel somewhere, anywhere
- Finish the novel I’m working on blog lol, it’s easier
QOTW: As we approach la fin de l’année, what wonderful, exciting, exotic plans do YOU have for the summer?