Trans Archival Futures Event with Chase Joynt and Chris E. Vargas. Recollective 2019. Presented by VIVO Media Arts Centre, Sophie Roberge, and the Sexuality Studies Association (SSA). Photograph by Emma Metcalfe Hurst.
- Co-ordinated and managed 14 events for 7 partnering organizations over 3 years.
- Performed general administration including: e-mail correspondence, note-taking, contract writing, budget management, grant writing/reporting, and copy editing.
- Prepared publicity and promotional materials (social media and e-news) for distribution and marketing.
- Assisted with the design and development of the Recollective website. Performed website maintenance and undertook content creation.
- Designed digital publication series for the program.
- Built relationships with grunt gallery staff, partners, archivists, and artists.
- Co-presented Re-collective: Artist-Run-Centre Archives and Initiatives at the 2020 ACA Conference with Dan Pon, grunt gallery Archives Manager and Allison Collins, Independent Curator and Recollective partner.
- Oversaw the design and distribution of promotional materials for the final/complete website launch (Spring 2021).