READ Books & Charles H. Scott Gallery
2016 – Book and Gallery Monitor, READ Books
- Shelved and organized books.
- Assisted customers with finding books.
- Acted as a docent for the gallery exhibitions.
- Facilitated book purchases.
- Created book displays and generated descriptions.
- Uploaded and managed inventory on internal database system.
2013 – Public Programs Assistant, Charles H. Scott Gallery (now the Libby Leshgold Gallery) at Emily Carr University of Art & Design
- Generated, edited, and distributed promotional materials for gallery exhibitions and public programming.
- Provided assistance for public events.
- Performed website updates and maintenance.