Posted by EMMAMETCALFEHURST in Event, Gallery, Podcast, Presentation, Volunteer, Writing
- ACA@UBC, Graphic Designer.
- Designed new ACA@UBC logo and promotional materials (ongoing).
- SLA@UBC, Association Member.
- UNIT/PITT Projects/Society for Art and Critical Awareness, Treasurer and Board Member.
- Participated in the Fundraising Committee, the Institutional Memory Committee, and the Hiring Committee.
- Managed gallery budget with Director/Curator and identified funding sources. Developed fundraising events and activities. Assisted with Succession Planning, Institutional Memory development, and hiring process for the new Director/Curator; including screening applicants, conducting interviews, and administration tasks. Assisted with on-boarding the new Director/Curator.
- Moniker Press Studios, Studio Member.
- Charcuterie (publication) / Rice Cooker Hair Salon (Society), Board Member.
- Artspeak’s Studio for Emerging Writers, Resident.
- Participated in an 10-month creative writing intensive workshop, facilitated by Sheryda Warrener and supported by Artspeak. Produced Liminal Ziplock, a chapbook of poetry published by Artspeak, and hosted a writing workshop for the public.
- LIT LIT LIT LIT, a bi-monthly reading series, podcast and chapbook publication.
- Co-organized 15 readings and over 60 participants with Steffanie Ling. Recorded and edited events into an 18 episode podcast series. Co-published 5 chapbooks of readings/writings. Provided editorial feedback for writers/readers.
- Avenue Gallery and Studios, Founding Member, Programming Co-organizer, and Website/Archives Manager.
- Co-organized 18 events/exhibitions.
- Managed website content and assisted with prepared digital media assets.