A selection of projects, events, and public programs that I have undertaken, independently and collaboratively.
- Coming Out of Chaos: A Vancouver Dance Story.An oral history and research project supported by Karen Jamieson Dance.
- Recollective: Artist-run Centre Archives and Initiatives. Co-presented at the 2020 Association of Canadian Archivists Virtual Conference with Dan Pon and Allison Collins.
- Archiving for the Performing Arts. Roundtable discussion and community building event supported by Karen Jamieson Dance, The Vancouver Dance Centre, SFU Special Collections and Rare Books, and SFU’s Community Engagement Initiative.
- Acts of Transfer: Performance Art in the Western Front Archive. Online exhibition and social media campaign sharing newly digitized A/V materials from the Western Front archive.
- Artspeak Radio Digest. A collaborative audio journal presented on Vancouver Co-op Radio, supported by Artspeak gallery.